Hey, dudes, I was nominated by the wonderful Sarah @ Between The Pages for the book blogger test! Go follow her awesome blog right this second, please!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. Thank you, Sarah!
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
4. Let your nominees know you nominated them
top 3 book pet hates
- Ripped pages and covers. The horror.
- When everything in a story is predictable and cheesy. Unless it’s done well.
- When a book I thought was going to be really good turned out to be awful.
perfect reading spot
Either my bed or my fuzzy chair in my room.
three book confessions
- I haven’t read anything by Cassandre Class or Sarah J. Mass. Cue the gasps.
- I spend way more time thinking about books, blogging about books and buying books than actually reading.
- Literally all of this post: Books I Fell Out of Love With (My Deepest Darkest Confessions)
last time you cried reading a book
The real question should be when was the last time I didn’t cry reading a book. I literally cried this morning when I watched Moana, and this was my second time watching it. I’m a crier. But the answer to the question is Second Chance Summer.
number of books on your bedside table
Seven, but most of them are books I’ve been meaning to read for about five hundred years but haven’t gotten to. Oh, also my bedside table is more of a shelf, just in case your wondering how I could fit a stack of seven books on a little table.
favorite reading snack
The Best Reading Snack (possibly the best snack ever?). Oh, would you look at that… it’s a link. #shamelessselfpromotion.
Really my favorite snack is chips and salsa, but it’s way too messy to eat around my precious books. I have ruined far too many pages of homework, by spilling on them. Sadly my two loves, salsa, and books, do not mix.
three books you’d recommend to anyone
Harry Potter (obviously), Percy Jackson (obviously), Anne of Green Gables (obviously).
a picture of your favorite bookshelf
My only and favorite book shelf. 🙂 The bottom half is a hot mess, but the top is looking a little better than the last time I took a photo of it.
how much books mean to you (in three words)
A perfect escape? I have no idea for this one.
biggest reading secret
Uhhhhh. I’m a boring person. My life is an open book. (Pun intended). I have no book secrets to share. Sorry dudes.
I nominate…. drum roll…
Feel free to ignore this tag if you like, or if you didn’t get tagged just do it anyway!
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great Tuesday!